When you become a Member of the Marden History Group, you receive full access to all of the tables of transcribed records in the Marden History Archives.
All the details are there, and below are links to the guides that explain the content of those tables:
- Assizes table (introduction guide)
- Baptisms table
- Burials table
- Catalogue table
- Cemetery table
- Electoral registers table
- Hearth Tax table
- Journals table (introduction guide)
- Marden inventories
- Marden wills
- Marriages table
- Medieval wills
- Non-Probate Papers table
- Poor laws
- Property News (introduction guide)
- Tithes table (introduction guide)
- Trade directories table
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
Contact our Membership Secretary- email: email@example.com. It couldn’t be easier.